Royal Fusiliers

friends

The south aisle of St. Sepulchre’s is the regimental chapel of the Royal Fusiliers (now part of the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers) and the church garden is a memorial garden for the regiment.

Designed by Sir Charles Nicholson, and lined by past Regimental Colours and panels in memory of deceased members of the regiment, the chapel was dedicated in 1950, and St. Sepulchre’s has been the Royal Fusiliers home church ever since.

To find out more visit http://rrflondon.2day.ws/section/TheRegimentalChapelsinLondon/896131